Under para (a) of rule 13, the admission process will be away from the online premises in the following manner, namely:
(1) The Admissions Committee will prepare the merit list of eligible candidates applying under sub-rule (1) of rule 13 after verification of the documents submitted under clause (5) of paragraph (a) of rule 13.
(2) The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admissions Committee and by such other means as the Admissions Committee may consider convenient.
(3) The Admissions Committee shall publish on its web-site the schedule of the online counseling program, by an advertisement in the leading newspapers widely circulated in the State and by such other means as it may be convenient.
(4) The candidate has to show his order of courses and choices of colleges or institutes online. Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of merit, category of candidate and availability of seats. The allocation of seats will be published on the committee’s web-site. Candidates are required to obtain a printout of the information sheet and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
(5) The candidate must pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admissions Committee.
(6) On payment of tuition fees required under sub-rule (5), either online payment or as specified in the branches of banks, the admission allotted to the candidate will be confirmed. To get a print out of the admit card, the candidate has to enter his account. If the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the predetermined time limit, the admission given to him will be canceled. Such candidates will not be eligible to get admission in the same course and same shift in the same college or institute. On TFW seat instead of non-TFW seat in same institute and same shift in same shift. Provided that a candidate who has been allotted admission to a non-TFW seat and has not confirmed his / her admission to the said seat will be eligible for admission to the TFW seat on the same course and on the same shift in the same college or institute. Where a large number of seats become vacant and it is visible to the committee to fill the vacant seats, it can conduct the on-line admission process for re-allocation of seats. Those who oppose participation in the reshuffling process will be considered for such admission. The candidate can either opt for upgrading the options already given or can submit new options. Receives. If candidates get admission on the basis of the choice to upgrade or new, the former be canceled.