These days’ students can opt for a wide number of career options. Pursuing B. Arch. is one of the dreams of many students and everyone wants to score great results. However, it is not possible for everyone to prepare without any help. Thus, it is always one of the best options to get into the coaching centers and take help from the faculty members. To prepare for B Arch mock test 2020, read more and grab further information.
Where to find B Arch mock test papers for the 2020 examination?
Students who are preparing for B Arch examination look for mock test papers. However, it is not that easy to find the papers. You can always ask the seniors who can help you out or if you haven’t come across anyone who has prepared for architecture before, then it is always a great idea to join a coaching center and take help from the best faculty team. They will not only provide you with the question papers for B Arch mock test 2020, but they will also help you by sharing accurate answers to those questions. Moreover, they will provide you all the tips and tricks to make your dreams come true. They make sure that you will improve your speed as well as accuracy.
What are the benefits of practicing the sample papers?
- By solving the sample papers, the candidates can easily get familiar with the examination pattern and the difficulty of the question paper. Moreover, one can get acquainted with the marks, question weightage and so on.
- These practice papers will help the candidates to have a better understanding of the examination before they sit in the examination.
- The candidate will have a better insight into the exam preparation and makes sure that you can crack the paper easily.
- Solving such questions can also help the candidates to easily overcome the nervousness and get a hold on the current scenario.
- Practicing continuously can help in improving a candidate’s speed, time management as well as accuracy.
- The candidates can take the mock tests as much as possible as it helps in enhancing their confidence in acing the examination.
NATA examination is conducted twice in a year. In 2002, the last date to submit the NATA 2020 application form will be 2nd week of Mar 2020 for April examination and 2nd week of June 2020 for the July examination. The last date to upload the images is the 3rd week of March 2020 and 3rd week for Jun 2020 respectively for April and July examination. The last date for making the payment of application fees is also the same. The examination will be held in 2nd week of April 2020 and 1st week of July 2020. You can find the answer keys easily on the 2nd week of April 2020 and the 1st week of July 2020 respectively. Moreover, the result will be declared for April on the 1st week of May 2020 and for July on the 3rd week of July 2020. So, without much ado, start preparing for the examination. You can join one of the best coaching centers to grab the right tips and tricks. Visit the website to grab more information.
Also check: CEPT Institute in Andheri