Reason No. 1: Highest Selling Course Material
BRDS Study Material is the Highest selling course material for NATA, JEE Paper -II and CEPT through out India compared to any coaching institute.
Reason No. 2: Highest Results
BRDS students have scored Highest Results. Our top scores are 176, 164, 164, 160, 158, 157, 156, 155, 154, 153, 150 and so on.
We have highest number of students who have secured seats in Architecture colleges. 4401 students have cleared NATA exam from BRDS since 2011.
- 698 Students Selected in NATA 2019 from BRDS.
- 676 Students Selected in NATA 2018 from BRDS.
- 674 Students Selected in NATA 2017 from BRDS.
- 685 Students Selected in NATA 2016 from BRDS.
- 681 Students Selected in NATA 2015 from BRDS.
- 585 Students Selected in NATA 2014 from BRDS.
- 496 Students Selected in NATA 2013 from BRDS.
- 306 Students Selected in NATA 2012 from BRDS.
- 298 Students Selected in NATA 2011 from BRDS.
Reason No. 3: Expert Guidance & Support
BRDS offers expert guidance & support, Students can scan their sketch book & artworks and send it for assesment at email@example.com OR for those who wish to send the Hardcopy of their Sketchbook, they can send their sketch book throught courier at Ahmedabad Address given below. The faculty at BRDS will review & assess a students work, provide remarks & courier it back to your address with 7-12 working days.
Reason No. 4: Complete Study Material (in one lot)
BRDS is the only institute which offers complete study material in one Lot.
Reason No. 5: SPA / CEPT / JJ / IIT Alumni
Well designed course content by SPA / CEPT / JJ / IIT Alumni covering all subject in depth
Reason No. 6: A to Z
Starting from Scratch to Detailing which builds the confidence of students with a problem solving approach.
Reason No. 7: Practical Knowledge
Focusing on overall practical knowledge.
Reason No. 8: Creative Skills
Develops over all creative skills of a architecture aspirant, which not only helps him cracking the entrance but also makes him ready to face the challenges after entering a architecture college.