Best books for NATA preparation 2020
Are you preparing for NATA 2020? You would be needing some of the best books and study materials for the best preparation. Books are one of the main sources and are very important for any kind of examination. For getting a good score and securing a seat in one of the top colleges the students must go through the best books for NATA preparation along with the best strategies and preparation.
Books are one of the best companions for the students at the time of exam preparation. It is with the help of this kind of good books that the student understands the concept and thus the examination becomes easy and they can quickly complete it with accuracy. As there are several books available in the market and the online websites, the candidates need to shortlist the ones that cover all the topics and explain even the most difficult topics or strategies simply and easily. In this article, we have listed some of the best books for NATA 2020 exam preparation. While shortlisting the examination books, the candidate must keep in mind that some of the books also have a huge collection of previous year question papers of NATA that can also be helpful to them for their exam preparation.
For selecting the best books for NATA preparation you can follow the steps:
- Always select the latest editions and the ones with the latest examination pattern.
- While choosing the correct books, always remember to check the year of publication of all the books.
- While you are selecting the books, shortlist the books authored by the experts in this type of education domain.
- Choose those books that come with sample question papers along with solutions. Such books would be highly helpful at the time of practice and revision sessions.
- The candidate needs to compare two or more books in case of any kind of doubts concerning the authors or the publication House. Comparing the similar topics in each book will you help the student clear all his doubts and selection of the right book would become easy. In case if the confusion remains then you are advised to seek the advice of the experts or seniors.
- The students can also depend on the books or the reference materials provided by the NATA coaching centres or training centres. Such books would have a correct and simpler version of wall explanations. The study material provided the BRDS are highly favoured among all the students preparing for NATA.
Some of the best books for NATA preparation:
- A Visual Dictionary of Architecture by Francis D.K Ching
- BRDS provides specific study materials for NATA preparation, examination series, mock test series and questions bank for NATA. All the study materials and question banks have the solution for all the questions which help the students analyze their preparation. For more details, you can visit the website https://brdsindia.com/.
- A Complete Self Study Guide for B.Arch Entrance Examination 2018/19/20 by PK Mishra
- Study Guide for B.Arch 2018/19/20 Paperback by PK Mishra
- NATA (B.Arch) Guide to Bachelor of Architecture Entrance Examination
- Arch Entrance Examination Guide by Surendra Kalimantan
- NATA & B.Arch Question Bank by Ar. Shadan Usmani
- NATA & B.Arch complete self-study material: entrance examination by Shadan Usman
- Popular Master Guide B.Arch Entrance Examination by R Gupta